Financial Modeling Analyst Position
Institutional and middle market sponsors and investors in the U.S. CRE business turn to REFM when they need expert help modeling an acquisition or development transaction, or a multi-transaction debt or equity fund. Since its inception in 2009, REFM has assisted its consulting clients in the raising and placement of billions of dollars of equity and debt capital for their endeavors. REFM is seeking 2 financial analysts to be top performers in the company.
REFM models a wide variety of transactions across geographies, asset types and business models. REFM works exclusively in Excel and in Valuate. REFM does not use Argus.
Position Title: Financial Modeling Analyst
Reporting To: CEO Bruce Kirsch
– Run commercial real estate developer and investor client transaction analyses in existing REFM Excel-based templates and interface with clients on results
– Create new REFM Excel template products for sale on our website
– Customize templates as needed per client requirements
– Assist in detailed discovery of prospective client requirements
– Author proposals for new prospective consulting engagements
– Perform real-time problem solving in Excel through the creation of unique formulas
– Provide support to Excel template purchasers
– Love of problem solving
– Familiarity with the basics of mathematical logic
– Willingness to receive constructive criticism and continue learning
– Meticulousness and carefulness
– Perseverance/stubbornness to get the answer
– Clear communication style
– Discretion for confidential client matters
– Positive attitude.
Work Schedule and Compensation:
– Immediate start; Monday through Friday, 9AM to 6PM, with exceptions as needed based on client volume
– Competitive salary with potential for performance bonuses
– Health insurance
– 401K with employer contribution
– Wellness initiativePlease use a filename unique to you, not “Resume.doc”. If after attempting to upload, you get an error message that “the file you uploaded already exists”, rename your file with a more unique filename and try again.
Financial Modeling Analyst Resume Upload
This is a full-time position performed initially on a remote basis, with eventual location in the REFM office in downtown Decatur, GA, just outside of Atlanta.