How to update Downloadable permissions to an order
- Navigate to the Orders section to find the affected order; https://www.getrefm.com/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=shop_order
- On the search bar of the order section search the order by either order number or customer email
- Select the affected order from the list
- At the Order navigate to the Downloadable Product Permissions section at bottom of the page.
- on search product type the product name or SKU number that you want to grant downloadable permissions – NOTE: FOR TEMPLATES, YOU MUST SELECT EITHER THE PRIORITY OR STANDARD SUPPORT VARIANTS, NOT THE GENERIC VARIANT
- Select (click or touch) the product from the list.
- After selecting the product click /touch [Grant Permission Button]
- After granting permissions to the you will be able to see all the products that the customers have access to download