Real Estate Finance and Investments: Risks and Opportunities by Peter Linneman, Ph D is the top graduate-level real estate finance textbook, and is in use at over 70 colleges and universities. Dr. Linneman is Emeritus Professor of The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
Model For Success is pleased to offer this series of supplemental audio interviews on the content in the textbook to help readers further understand the nuances of the discipline and its concepts. Enjoy!
Gain further insights from Dr. Linneman himself with the series of audio interviews linked below.
- Ch. 1: Risks and Opportunities
- Ch. 2: What Is Real Estate?
- Ch. 2 Supplement: International Real Estate Investing
- Ch. 3: The Fundamentals of Commercial Leases
- Ch. 4: Property Level Pro Forma Analysis, and Ch. 5: Financial Modeling
- Ch. 6: Real Estate Due Diligence Analysis
- Ch. 7: The Use And Selection Of Cap Rates
- Ch. 8: Development Pro Forma Analysis, and Ch. 9: Development Feasibility Analysis
- Ch. 10: Real Estate Company Analysis
- Ch. 12: Should You Borrow?, and Ch. 13: The Use of Debt And Mortgages
- Ch. 14: Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities
- Ch. 15: Ground Leases As A Source Of Finance
- Ch. 17: Real Estate Private Equity Funds
- Ch. 18: REITs And Liquid Real Estate
- Ch. 19: Corporate Real Estate
- Ch. 21: There Are A Lot Of Right Ways To Do It, and Ch. 21 Supplement A: Some Observations On Real Estate Entrepreneurship