Excel Modeling Tips and Tricks for Real Estate Professionals
Excel is the problem-solving tool that is used both for analyzing single unit transactions and billion-dollar mixed-use developments. REFM empowers you with critical Excel analytical skills and understanding of real estate finance for transactions and partnership structures of all types. I’ve learned first-hand how a good financial model can pay for itself a thousand times over. Check out REFM to learn about our training program, self-study, free tools, customizable Excel models, and REFM Certification. Also feel free to join our Real Estate Financial Modeling industry group on LinkedIn.
Featured Excel Tips and Tricks Blog Articles
- 60-Second Excel Skills:
- 60-Second Skills with HP 12c and 17bII+ Financial Calculators: PV and FV
- The #1 Most Common (and Dangerous) Development Pro-Forma Modeling Mistake
- The 3 Characteristics of Excellent Real Estate Financial Analysts
- The REFM Certification Program in Excel for Real Estate
- 3 Key Best Practices When Inheriting Spreadsheets
- A Good Financial Model can Pay for Itself a Thousand Times Over
- Not All Formulas are Created Equal
Do you want to take your modeling skills to the next level and stand out amongst the competition? Click here to learn more about the 3 levels of REFM’s Certification Program in Excel for Real Estate which measure proficiency in operating skillfully and efficiently in Microsoft Excel for the specific purpose of real estate transaction and partnership modeling analysis. Holding each subsequent Level of REFM Certification further validates your skills and demonstrates your seriousness about being an expert.